Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bienvenue à tablescape jeudi de Côtes du Rhône, Paris Perfect's Apartment

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, January 20, 2010 No comments


Happy Tablescape Thursday!!



This tablescape is coming to you from Paris Perfect's Cotes Du Rhone Apartment in Paris, France. We are here on vacation until the 26th of January.

I think the tablescape should give you a great idea as to just how well appointed this lovely 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom apartment is with everything on the table available for you to create a romantic Parisian table setting for 2,4 or even 6 guests.

The apartment is located in the 7th Arrondissemont exactly one block away from the Eiffel Tower which can be viewed from the windows in the living room.

Madelyn, the owner of Paris Perfect, has an amazing eye for design and aestetics. I think she has truly captured the essence of combining casual and elegant interiors in this apartment.

The large windows throughout the apartment provide a spectacular view onto the famous Avenue de la Bourdonnais which lined with historical architectural buildings that were built in the Baron Haussman style.

The apartment is fully stocked with the dinner,stemware and flatware for guests to use to set a casual or elegant table.

I created the centerpiece using fresh green apples, hydrangeas and branches of lavender. The floral pieces are part of the apartment decor. I took the apartment's wonderful Eiffel Tower sculpture that has room for a tea candle in the center and used it as the perfect theme for this tablescape.

The French parlor chairs are covered in a beautiful textured linen and would compliment any table setting. It enjoyable to have breakfast and occasional dinners here with the great views both in and out of the space.

I also used the green apples as candlestick holders by setting them in the apartment's cereal/soup bowls.





And finally, the aerial view. I hope you enjoyed this tablescape from the romantic city of lights. Please check back for the next tablescape Thursday for another setting from yet another beautiful Paris Perfect apartment. For more unique and wonderful table settings, please visit Susan of BetweenNapsOnThePorch's blog.

Au revoir!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...