Thursday, May 27, 2010

Front Porch Planters

Posted by MAKMU ta On Thursday, May 27, 2010 No comments

A few days ago hubby and I planted the flower pots that go on the front porch. 




My mother made this gorgeous wicker chair about 10 years ago.   She had no room for it at her house, so I helped her out and put it on my porch.  What a wonderful daughter I am.

  I even put a pot on my new blue bench.
 
The watering can beside the blue bench was brought back from Nigeria, where I lived as a child. It was made to water like fine spring rain ... and it does.


Now we have to water and wait and watch while the plants fill in and grow - my favourite part!


Linked to Inspired By link party at The Inspired Room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...