Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, June 16, 2010 No comments

Eye candy for free...


'Tis the flower picking season...


... so today's short walk resulted in this little bouquet, made up of ingredients whose names I would not be able to tell you... except the bigger green leaves on the outside, which are from our Wisteria.

Using a floral tin jug from my slightly more English cottage-y era in previous years, I thought I'd get a few nice shots of this flower feast before it was time for children to be picked up from school. So, into the garden I cheerfully skipped, placed my little arrangement on the stone wall for a nice Kodak moment...

... and down it came in one swift swoosh! A gentle gust of wind made this light, water-less jug an easy target, and as I did not have time to rearrange it...


... I decided to let my neighbour's front drive serve as my floral eye candy instead, where these flowers grow in abundance!

I'll see you all again on Saturday morning, with a blog entry inspired by a certain festive spirit...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...