Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day Eleven: Work-Day

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, July 28, 2010 No comments

Well, our trip to Chicago was cancelled so we will be spending time in The House this weekend. We decided, still, to send The Girls away for a weekend of play with Mimi and Papa so that we can get down and dirty with no distractions.

On the list for this weekend's To-Do's:

1) Take down the rest of the molding/trim
2) Clean the kitchen floor (I totally have been putting this off)
3) Take up all the carpet upstairs
4) Rent a heavy-duty weed whacker to attack the backyard
5) Clean out the shed

It shouldn't be too terrible hot this weekend so I am excited at the prospect of leaving the windows open and getting some air circulating through the house.

This is our last free weekend until September so I am hoping that we can cross a lot of the above items off our list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...