My contribution for this weeks Tablescape Thursday is the coffee table in our living room. I embellished the table a little bit to add some drama specifically for this photo shoot. Ordinarily, the table would only have the books shown above along with a crystal bowl for fresh fruits and a silver serving tray and candelabra. I hope you enjoy the video clip.
Special Free Limited Offer- I've received several compliments from fellow tablescapers on my videos. The software I used to create the videos is Apple's iMovie09. Microsoft offers Windows Live Movie Maker. I've read from some that have used both state that although WLMM seems more user friendly, it is not as feature rich as the iMovie program.
If you do not own either programs yet have a table setting that you would like to have in a video format for your blog or own personal use to share with your family and friends, please feel free to email me at Julio.Muao@gmail.com and I'd be happy to create one for you. Consider it my holiday gift to you for visiting.
All I will need is the following:
1) The digital images you would like on the video in the order that you want them to appear.
2) The music(or at least the song title and artist) you want for your audio background.
3) Any text you may want to appear for each or all images as well as special acknowledgments and or credits.
4) Any special instructions or suggestions you may have regarding what you would like to see included in the clip like special effects or special transitions from image to image etc.
Depending on the response(s) of this offer, I should be able to create and send your personal tablescape video to you in a couple of days. It's that easy.
However, this offer (My attorney partner Papa Dan insisted I include this disclaimer to avoid any misunderstanding..*rolling eyes*) is not intended as a contract to provide a service and both your participation and mine is strictly voluntary.
As always, thank you for visiting my blog. Please remember to visit Between Naps On The Porch to view some creative and exciting tablescapes that will definitely inspire you for your next special occasion.





0 comments:
Post a Comment