Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pink Saturday and a Special Giveaway

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, September 04, 2010 No comments



Between Friends
Giveaway
gifts include Denise's Tea Box, "Turban Chic"
Victoria Classic Magazine special and
Victoria's book, "Business of Bliss"

I am so excited to offer this giveaway to you.
I have come to appreciate the friendship
of Kindred Spirits. You share interests, beliefs
joys and sorrows. They keep you grounded in
knowing someone understands and cares for you.

I met Denise Coard only a few months ago when my
daughter and I made an impromptu stop at
The Jewell Box



of which I shared with you here .
Not only does Denise have a lovely shop, but
she is also a Delightsome Christian lady.
Each time I stop by she encourages me by
a word or by sharing laughter.



Denise has created a couple of Delightsome
gifts at her shop that I am offering
as a
Between Friends Giveaway



As you may know, Denise not only has a lovely
shop, but she also has a tearoom for parties or
impromptu visits. She provides delicious treats,
such as homemade scones, biscotti and jams.
as well as quite the variety of teas.




The ladies of our church enjoyed an afternoon
tea at the Jewell Box of which I shared with
you here.  


Denise provides what she calls
An Occasion in a Box”, which could 
include such homemade goodies as 
her White Chocolate Cranberry Scones,
Chocolate Covered Chocolate Chunk
Pecan Biscotti, Muffins, Tea Breads, etc.
as well as assorted teas.


You will be able to choose your special treat and tea 

Customers can order these tea and treat filled boxes
for friends or loved ones  that will be delivered to their
home once a month.
I will be offering an adaptation of that gift
along with another of Denise’s creations.


you will be able to select your Turban Chic pattern from
this one or from the selection pictured below

Denise has created the “Turban Chic”, which is a
beautifully decorated hair towel to wrap around your head.



How chic! She has them in a variety of fabric patterns.
You can find out more about Denise and The Jewell Box
Here .

To Enter:
1.    Leave a comment

2.   recommend this giveaway to a friend – if they mention

you in their comment that will give you and them another chance to win.


3. For a third entry you can visit The Jewell Box on Facebook
and click "like" The Jewell Box. Please leave me a comment to 
let me know that you did.

That’s it!
This Giveaway begins Saturday, September 4 through Saturday, September 25 at noon. EST
Open to the United States and Canada (due to the fresh product included)
 Winner will be chosen via random.com
and announced the following day!

Thanks so much to so many of you for your sweet comments and paying me a visit. I have found love and joy through blogging and I have wanted to give back
just a little!


I will be linking this post with
Beverly's


Pink Saturday 


Visit Beverly's wonderful party to see all the other
wonderful Pink Saturday and Tea posts!

Lady Katherine's Tea Time Tuesday 
The Plumed Pen's  Tea for Two 
Rose Chintz Tea Time Tuesday 
Martha's Favorite Teacup Tuesday 
A Breath of Fresh Air's


Please visit the 
lovely blog parties celebrating Pink & Tea.




Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a very Delightsome day,

Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...