Monday, November 1, 2010

New beginnings

Posted by MAKMU ta On Monday, November 01, 2010 No comments


November is here! there are so many things to do, people to see and work to be done. It's going to be a very interesting and busy month for CALinteriors as I'm working on quite a few projects at the moment. I'm constantly inspired by fellow designers and artists which is great - and how I keep myself interested in the design business!
I'm working on a new collection of paintings and planning to get them finished before Xmas! Wishful thinking? Maybe...In the meantime I wish everyone a colourful and exciting month.
By the way, I found this picture - an installation by Dinosaur Designs - today and loved it! It's energising and a great inspiration for the month ahead. Hope you agree. :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...