When Kate and hubby went to New York just before Christmas (which you can read more about here), they spent some time at Tiffanys - well actually they spent a little more than time. They bought Kate and me souvenir porcelain boxes along with a little something else for me. I don't know what that something else is yet because I won't open the present because it looks so pretty and because I'm strange like that. I think maybe I'll just savour the pretty box and ribbon until my birthday in February. I might - just might - be ready to open it then.
I loved the look of the three pretty blue boxes - two with red ribbon for Christmas and one with the traditional white - under the Christmas tree. On Boxing Day I cleaned all the needles up that had fallen on the tree skirt and had a little photo shoot. The lighting was perfect and it was so much fun. I think our Christmas tree skirt looks like it was meant to have Tiffany boxes on it, don't you?
I loved the look of the three pretty blue boxes - two with red ribbon for Christmas and one with the traditional white - under the Christmas tree. On Boxing Day I cleaned all the needles up that had fallen on the tree skirt and had a little photo shoot. The lighting was perfect and it was so much fun. I think our Christmas tree skirt looks like it was meant to have Tiffany boxes on it, don't you?











0 comments:
Post a Comment