Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Ten June

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, January 12, 2011 No comments

Today is the second installment of my new series! Do you love it? Do you love it...not?  I'm funny (:

My blogging BFF, Michelle from Ten June, is sharing what she's lovin' and what she's not.  Here we go!

She Loves Me:

1. Textured walls-- especially on accent walls

2. GAP's skinny cords-- my absolute favorite pants this season! I wear them all the time! 


3. "Mighty to Save" by Hillsong United-- I play this song over and over on my iPod. Love it! 



4. Framed wallpaper


5. Peonies (and all spring flowers!) 


She Loves Me Not:

1. Driving on ice!-- not used to it down in Georgia, so it's been a new experience this winter! 


2. The fact that college football season has officially ended! Even though I'm a UGA fan- go Dawgs!- I'm glad that an SEC team pulled out a win!


3. Pottery Barn's current pillow collection-- just not colorful enough for the upcoming spring! 


4. The fact that haven't gotten "The Social Network" on demand yet-- I'm snowed in, people! All I want to do is watch this movie (I hear its great!) and I can't get to Blockbuster for it.


5. Odd wall art-- WHAT is this guy?!



I adore that framed wallpaper!
Thanks for sharing, Michelle!  Make sure to check out Ten June.  It's a crowd favorite (:

What are you loving this week?

PS. Make sure you enter my Aveda hair product GIVEAWAY! It ends this Thursday night!!

{PPS. Go on over to Emily's blog, Gem Photo, if you want to see some stunning images.  Emily's a photographer and she rocks. Oh and you may see my face in her 2010 recap (: }

Love and xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...