Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Living rooms

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 No comments

firsthome via tania willis
images via lonny magazine

Happy Wednesday!...What are you up to today? Whether it's work fun or play hope you keep inspired and motivated.

What is your favourite room in the house? Perhaps the living room? I must admit I love the casual living room as it is after all the place where we spend most of our time when at home and it is often where we come together with our kids and enjoy watching movies, playing board games, read books, etc.

I found these great images of living rooms...They all appeal to me in different ways. Bottom one is my favourite and it's from the march/apr issue of the Lonny mag - check it out if you can there are some great inspirational images as always.

Have a great one and keep smiling :))

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...