Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The One Where it was Sunny

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 No comments

Yes, we're going FRIENDS style today with the title.

Yesterday was the first day of my entire break that it was sunny.  I'm flying back today to Seattle, so I'm thrilled I got one day of blue skies! 
Those things on my face are called sunglasses. You wear them when the sun is out.   It was awesome.
My mom and I took advantage of the weather and went to our favorite beach town, Carmel.  Have you been there? 
If you haven't, don't worry...I'm going to show you some of the cutest, most beautiful homes the town has to offer! Almost all of the houses have this stunning view:

Look at those clear skies




One of my favorites:


This is another favorite:


Love this one, too! And it's for sale...Woohoo!!
Dontcha just love the shutters??


Which house is your favorite? Wouldn't you just love to live by the beach?


Love and Beach Houses,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...