Saturday, April 30, 2011

Boxwoodcottage's photostream

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, April 30, 2011 No comments

My April 2011 flickr favoritesThe sweetest parcelEaster Sunday in my sisters cottage gardenHappy Easter!Spring garden loveIn my garden shelfBeautiful RanunculusSavory & ZincSpring is definitely hereAnother April garden viewSpring mantle April 2011Spring Mantle close upBird's eye viewHaving fun with peat potsHaving fun with peat pots 2Having fun with peat pots 1Happy Easter Chalkboard Bunny~ Happy Easter 2011 ~Fröhliche OsternEgg keeperHearts just openedBlueish SpringSpring mantle in the mirrorSepia Love

Hello dear friends!
Here are my latest pictures from my flickr album with garden photos, Easter crafts, Home decorations and a friendship parcel that arrived in April. April was a wonderful month with the best and warmest Spring weather one could have wished for! We had a beautiful family Easter feast at my sister's country cottage and my mum is doing very well right now. I spent a lot of time in my garden and the month just flew by. I'll do another post with new garden pictures later today.
xoxo~ Carola

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...