Saturday, April 30, 2011

Faux Mossy Stones

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, April 30, 2011 No comments

Simple and Elegant
Cottage Touches



Don't you love it when a store owner gives you a very good tip.
I was admiring these moss stones strewn throughout my favorite
antique/gift store Rooms U Love. I asked whether they were for sale.



She told me she found them in Florida at their dollar store and expected 
that they would be available at the local dollar stores. 


I had occasion to go shopping earlier this week - 
we have to travel at least 30 minutes to get to everyday shopping.






At the Dollar Tree store I found these delicious, mossy stones. 





I have been playing with them in several places. 
They came 5 in a bag for $1 per bag!
You can't beat that!
















Be sure to come back tomorrow - I am posting my 
Cottage Charm Giveaway Post
on Sunday, May 1 at 8 a.m. eastern time.
As part of The Twice Remembered Cottage's blogwide giveaway.
Kim's post is scheduled for Sunday, May 1 8 a.m. central time.


click here to enter







I am sharing this post with these lovely blog parties:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...