Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Printemps dans le jardin

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, April 20, 2011 No comments

The inspiration for this table setting began in February when Carolyne Roehm shared an image of a stunning table setting she created for her next design book with her Facebook friends. A week later, I found a beautiful fabric by Schumacher that immediately reminded me of Roehm's fabulous table and garden.
3 days ago while at Homegoods, I stumbled upon a set of hot pink colored stemware that again, immediately reminded me of Roehm's fabulous table and garden. I couldn't resist putting my 2 Roehm inspired finds to work. Because the fabric(10 yards) will eventually be used for an upholstered project, I did not cut it. Instead, I simply folded it carefully and evenly to resemble a tailored tablecloth.





For more creative and unique table settings, visit Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps On The Porch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...