Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Saturday...

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, September 03, 2011 No comments

I'm happy that... I'm going to Louisiana on vacation to visit Megan this week!
I'm excited because...Brooke from Bright Wishes just re-designed my E-Design page and I'm IN LOVE. She's amazing. If you're reading this and are in search of an e-design package, email me letting me know you read this post. Instant 10% off...you're welcome (:
I'm craving...Cookies 'n Cream Baskin Robins ice cream. With rainbow sprinkles.
If I had 3 wishes they would be... 1) To be able to go on a shopping spree for all new Fall and Winter clothes in preparation for Seattle 2) To take my family on a much needed tropical vacation 3) To design and build my dream house
I miss...my puppy.
I love...dessert (:
I'm thankful for...a loving family, pretty flowers, best friends, music, God's Word, color, & yellow sunsets.


Now you fill in the blanks! 
Happy Weekend!
Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...