Sunday, March 25, 2012

BLUE AND WHITE

Posted by MAKMU ta On Sunday, March 25, 2012 No comments

In honor of the Kentucky Wildcats making it to the Final Four, 
I put together a collection of few blue and white etsy finds.  
Just because I won't be watching the game court side, doesn't mean I can't show my school spirit. 

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

I'm not really a huge sports fan.  
I like baseball when it's not too hot, football when it's not too cold, 
and college basketball, when the Wildcats are playing.

I was a junior in college in 1996 when the Wildcats won the National Championship.  
What an experience that was!
This is a picture of me and my BFF, Maggie, at the end of the night (in 1996). 
That's me on the right.  I am sure there is a perfectly good explanation as to why 
Maggie is wearing a motorcycle helmet.  I just wish I could remember what it is.
Oh well, good times!

  
Is your team still in the running? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...