Monday, August 16, 2010

Posted by MAKMU ta On Monday, August 16, 2010 No comments






Made in Japan


These lovely little cups are heirlooms from my husband’s
aunt. She worked for a generous family who gave her
quite a few beautiful things.

this teacup is pictured with paper roses that I am making for my daughter's wedding
I shared this here. 

These were among those items
These little tea cups are hand painted

It seems to me that the
Peony was a favorite flower in Japanese
artwork.



I think there’s very good reason.
To me, Peonies are some of God’s artwork.
I hope you take a moment to  join these other lovely tea party blogs 
 Lady Katherine's Tea Time Tuesday 



The Plumed Pen's  Tea for Two 
Sandi Tea Time Tuesday 
Rose Chintz Tea Time Tuesday 
Martha's Favorite Teacup Tuesday 
A Breath of Fresh Air's




Wishing you a very Delightsome day!
Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...