Friday, December 17, 2010

Fashion Friday #12

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, December 17, 2010 No comments

It's FRIDAY!  And that means it's time for another outfit and other fashion ramblings from yours truly.

I've been wanting to know how to transfer a collage to my blog for so long now, so I asked my friend Kendra from House of Ficek how she did hers.  POWERPOINT, people.  I should have known.  But now I do!  So, here's what I'm wearing:


{Photo credit: mama}

Here's a closer view:


Gray Button Up Coat: Nordstrom- on sale for only $32!
Dress: Meadow Boutique- Seattle, WA
Leggings: Forever 21
Gray Boots: Nine West Outlet- so comfy!


I love this outfit because it's easy to throw on, cute and still able to be worn in the winter with a coat.  I'm glad I found it, because I don't like to wear jeans and shirt everyyyy day of my life.  Dresses spice it up a little.  Do you agree? Or are you a jeans girl?

Today for the hair portion, I thought I'd teach you how to use your curling iron to get this look:


It looks more natural than doing ringlet curls and I've had a few people ask how to do it.  So here's my attempt in answering that! {PS. I hate hearing my voice on camera.  Such a weird feeling! Okay, I'm stalling.  Here we go...}


Hope that helps a tiny bit! Trick is just to hold the rod down so you spiral your hair around it (: I use a 3/4" barrel.  Maybe I'll do more of these tutorials...or maybe not.  We'll see how ya'll {I never say that...I think I'm picking it up from Megan. Hehe} like this one!
If anyone tries it, send me pictures and I'll post them!

Next week will be Fashion Friday: Christmas Outfit Edition.  So if you want to join me in posting your Christmas attire, I would love it!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.  What are your plans? I'm going to see the new movie with Owen Wilson and Reece Witherspoon- "How Do You Know".  I'll let YOU KNOW what I think after I see it (;

Love and Fashion Friday,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...