Creating with Clay
Part 2
Baby Your Clay
| for the first night - I placed another cookie sheet over them and something heavy on top of that - to prevent curling. |
It has been nearly 24 hours since I
cut out the shapes in the rolled out
the clay.
The little darlings are still moist.
Yesterday it rained all day
and I believe there was a lot
of moisture in the air to
lengthen the drying stage.
Laurie at Heaven’s Walk
advised that it does take a good
Notes:
I used two different wooden rolling
pins to roll out the clay. It cooperates
beautifully. I rolled them out between
1/8th to 1/4th inch thick.
***
the moisture seemed to be seeking
lower ground – so I flipped the
cut outs over. Laurie suggests
every couple of hours.
As soon as they’re dry enough
and I have plenty of time
not tomorrow- everything that
was post-poned the few days it
iced here is rescheduled for tomorrow.
Oh JOY!
Then, I’ll begin the paint process.
I am dreaming of other possibilities with
this clay.
Wishing you a very Delightsome day,
I am dreaming of other possibilities with
this clay.
Wishing you a very Delightsome day,





0 comments:
Post a Comment