Friday, April 29, 2011

Fashion Friday #31: The Hills are Alive

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, April 29, 2011 No comments

...in Seattle when the sun comes out.

Last weekend was by far the warmest day since being here. My beautiful roommate, Jacque, and I went and spent some time in the sun. What a perfect location for Fashion Friday! So with that, I give you what I wore...






Two side braids joined in the back with bobby pins. Easy-try it!




Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: Vigos
Shoes: Queen Anne, Disbatch
Sunglasses: Fake Coach. That's how I roll.


Let's discuss make up and skin care.
I'm partial to a few things.  When it comes to make up, I'm real simple. So, I don't spend money on makeup. Definitely more of an investor in clothes.  Concealer, light dusting of foundation, and blush. {And if we're being honest, I'm also using bronzer right now, per my mom's advice, because apparently I don't get enough sun here or something.}
Then I do eye liner and mascara and lip gloss. That's it. I can do it in under 10 minutes!


Covergirl Concealer: under eyes, on eye lids {so your eye lids and face are the same color!}


Bare Essentials Foundation



Covergirl Blush: I always choose a brighter color because I love rosy pink cheeks (:
Bed Head Eyeliner: I love liquid eye liner because I have a lot of control. And if it doesn't come out how I want it first, I wet a Q-tip and make it perfect!


Double Lash Extend Mascara: 2 coats, brushing it on to both sides of my lashes {top and bottom}

Then at the end of the day, I wash it all off with my favorite product of all time: Dermalogica
I used to have blotchy skin and it's been so clear ever since I started using the face wash {daily}, scrub {3 times a week}, and mask {2 times a week}.  Amazing.  Needless to say, I highly recommend it!

What about you? What do you use?

And...how's the weather in your neck of the woods? Hope you all have a tornado-free weekend (:

PS. The sweet Jenna highlighted Meadow boutique! Stop by and say hello (:

Love and Fashion Friday,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...